Capability Statement - for FAA
Integrated Document Technologies, Inc. (IDT) is a Content Services, Information Management and Enterprise Content Management Systems Integration, Consulting and software solution provider that combines integrated document management, business process management, case management and records management in a single functioning application suite for our customers. Whether deployed as a Cloud or premises-based solution, IDT allows government organizations to automate business processes, reduce the time and cost of performing important business functions, improve organizational efficiency, and address the need for governance, risk and compliance through the management and control of content from virtually any source. IDT also facilitates the sharing of digital content with employees, business partners, customers and other audiences.
IDT's offerings are in direct alignment with the White House's six concrete goals consisting of:
- Modernizing IT to increase productivity and security;
- Creating a 21st century framework for data that drives efficiency, accountability, and transparency;
- Developing a workforce for the 21st century;
- Improving the customer experience with federal services;
- Shifting from low-value to high-value work; and
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative services across government.
Download and Read IDT"s Capability Statement for FAA!
Contact us today to learn more about our FAA Content Management consulting services and software solutions available from IDT!